Experience unrestrained networking power anywhere in your enterprise
Extensive communication options to connect into your environment
Robust networking capabilities including the latest security protocols
State of the art dual band 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi with support for the latest encryption and authentication security
Increase productivity by printing labels at points of need with the Mobile PrintCart
Extensive Print Language
Support for all major thermal printer languages enables seamless plug and play
First to offer Postscript / PDF printing on a thermal printer
Integrates with all major ERP systems such as SAP and Oracle
Operates in the toughest production and warehouse environments
Robust enclosure design protects against the normal knocks and bumps
Resilient against environmental dirt and grime
Tested to work at temperatures down to -5° C and up to +40° C
Remote Printer Management
Full feature PrintNet Enterprise remote worldwide printer management tool
Check status, get email and text alerts, push firmware updates, remote diagnostics
Includes virtual control panel to configure the printer as if it was next to you
Fully compatible with SOTI Connect IoT cloud / on-premise EMM platform
- 203 dpi (8 dots/mm)300 dpi (12 dots/mm)
- Direct thermal/Thermal transferDirect thermal/Thermal transfer
- Color LCD with buttonsColor LCD with buttons
- PrintNet Enterprise
SOTI Connect (license required)PrintNet Enterprise
SOTI Connect (license required)
- 10 ips (254 mm/s)8 ips (203 mm/s)
- 8.5" (216mm)8.5" (216 mm)
- 512 MB RAM512 MB RAM
- 128 MB128 MB
- Full-Cut; Patrial-Cut; High-Speed; GarmentHeavy duty cutter
- 8.75" (222.2 mm)8.75" (222.2 mm)
- Gap; Mark; Advanced Gap; Advanced NotchGap; Mark; Advanced Gap; Advanced Notch
- 625 Meters625 Meters
- 8.75" (222.2 mm)8.75" (222.2 mm)
- 1" (25.4 mm) – 3" (76.2 mm)1" (25.4 mm) – 3" (76.2 mm)
- Continuous 0.25”; Tear-Off / Peel-Off 1.0” Cutter 1.0" (25.4mm)Continuous 0.25”; Tear-Off / Peel-Off 1.0” Cutter 1.0" (25.4mm)
- Die-cast aluminum frame and print mechanism; steel cover; large clear media view windowDie-cast aluminum frame and print mechanism; steel cover; large clear media view window
- Most major printer languages: PGL/VGL/ZGL/TGL/IGL/STGL/DGL/IEGL/MGLMost major printer languages: PGL/VGL/ZGL/TGL/IGL/STGL/DGL/IEGL/MGL
Yes, the printheads are user replaceable and will automatically detect and accept when a user has changed from a 203 to a 300 dpi or vice-versa.
No tools are required.
Calibration is described in the Control Panel Printer Setup Wizard. Also, under the Settings menu you select the Gap/Mark sensor that matches the type of media installed and then select the Auto Calibrate option. In addition, you can set the printer to do an Auto Calibrate at power up and/or when the pivoting deck is opened and then closed. In all cases the printer will advance a few labels and calibrate the sensors so that they will detect TOF.
The T8000 icon-based control panel will guide you through the changes of configuration and settings of the printer. With the user-friendly step-by-step setup wizard, you can manage the printer settings easily. If you need more information, please refer to the User Manual.
The T8000 is designed to stand 24/7 operations, if properly maintained. Based on our customer feedback, the average label print volume ranges from 5,000 – 15,000 labels per day.
The major benefit of having a PostScript/PDF printer command language is the ability to affordably and easily replace costly laser printers.