On-Site Service Program
On-Site Service Program Flat Rate
TSC Printronix Auto ID On-Site Service is a fast, convenient way to assure your business is up and running at all times. TSC Printronix Auto ID certified technicians will travel to your location to get your printer back to its optimal performance. All labor, travel expenses and spare parts (excl. wear-parts, like print heads and platen rollers) is included.
Under this service agreement, all TSC Printronix Auto ID industrial and enterprise industrial printers receive the following at NO ADDITIONAL COST:
- Service technician arrives within the next business day after the service call to most locations
- TSC Printronix Auto ID will cover ALL genuine parts1,2 excluding platen rollers, print heads and those items damaged by the user
- All travel for the repair is included – no need to worry about travel charges3
Purchase at time of printer purchase or add-on later
|Next Business Day Service Option6 (NBD)|
|Service Terms||1 and 3 year options|
|Technical Phone Support||Available M-F 9:00am – 4:30pm Local time|
|Discount Pricing at time of printer purchase||No|
How On-Site Service Calls Work
- You place a request for service at your authorised third-party maintenance company (TPM), by providing equipment serial number. The service entitlement and location is verified with the caller.
- The authorised TPM confirms the problem with the site contact and provide their estimated arrival time.
- Once on site, the certified service technician will diagnose the problem and attempt to fix it at that time. If the TPM need to order parts or get additional information, they will let you know the status. If they need to return another day to complete the repair, they will provide you with an estimated arrival time and problem resolution.
- TPM will communicate the status of the repair and maintenance service to Customer site contact and provide updates as needed.
- Every effort is made to resolve the equipment problem on the first attempt.
1, Excludes printheads and cutters.
2, Does not apply to third-party service providers and/or competitive printer brand repairs.
3, Travel will be covered within 150 km of contractor service location.
4, Excludes printheads, accessories, options, and batteries.
5, Customers are responsible for shipping costs to our depot facilities.
6, On-Site Next Day Service may not be available in all areas in EMEA. On-Site Next Day Service is available in most European countries and pricing will be applied in currencies respective to Europe (Euro) and United Kingdom (GBP). On-Site Next Day Service is available in some Middle Eastern and African countries. Countries, where On-site Service is available are listed in the official Service price lists.
To learn more about our Service Programs or Where to Buy, contact us today.