The T8000 is the premier high-end thermal printer.
With unmatched industrial performance, ease of use, and 100% verifiable output, the T8000 exceeds the requirements of the most demanding mission-critical manufacturing and distribution operations. Highlights of the T8000 include:
New 3.5-inch full-color display panel with easy to use navigation keys
Most extensive library of print emulations in the industry, including Postscript/PDF printing
Intuitive printer setup, print quality, and self-help wizard
Quick Change Memory Card stores printer configuration and network settings for easy installation of new printers
Seamless integration & connectivity with robust remote printer management
40% faster print speed, 6x faster processing speed, and 8x more memory than the competition
Rugged design for the most demanding global customers and the harshest environments
Energy Star compliant
ODV-2D is our advanced Online Barcode Data Verification solution and available as an option on the T8000. ODV Technology reads each barcode as it is printed, grades each barcode, strikes-over rejected barcodes, and automatically prints a new label.
Printronix Auto ID Data Manager (part of the PrintNet Enterprise Suite) gives you the ability to dynamically capture statistics that can be used as certification stamp and audit
Eliminates compliance fines and returned shipments with 100% accurate barcodes, 100% of the time.
- 203 dpi (8 dots/mm)300 dpi (12 dots/mm)
- Direct thermal/Thermal transferDirect thermal/Thermal transfer
- Color LCD with buttonsColor LCD with buttons
- PrintNet Enterprise
SOTI Connect (license required)PrintNet Enterprise
SOTI Connect (license required)
- 12 ips (305 mm/s)10 ips (254 mm/s)
- 6.6" (168mm)6.6" (168 mm)
- 512 MB512 MB
- 128 MB128 MB
- Heavy duty cutterHeavy duty cutter
- 6.8" (172.7 mm)6.8" (172.7 mm)
- Gap; Mark; Advanced Gap; Advanced NotchGap; Mark; Advanced Gap; Advanced Notch
- 625 Meters625 Meters
- 6.8" (172.7 mm)6.8" (172.7 mm)
- 1" (25.4 mm) – 3" (76.2 mm)1" (25.4 mm) – 3" (76.2 mm)
- 0.25" (6.35 mm)0.25" (6.35 mm)
- Die-cast aluminum frame and print mechanism; steel cover; large clear media view windowDie-cast aluminum frame and print mechanism; steel cover; large clear media view window
- Most major printer languages: PGL/VGL/ZGL/TGL/IGL/STGL/DGL/IEGL/MGLMost major printer languages: PGL/VGL/ZGL/TGL/IGL/STGL/DGL/IEGL/MGL
Yes, the printheads are user replaceable and will automatically detect and accept when a user has changed from a 203 to a 300 dpi or vice-versa.
No tools are required.
Calibration is described in the Control Panel Printer Setup Wizard. Also, under the Settings menu you select the Gap/Mark sensor that matches the type of media installed and then select the Auto Calibrate option. In addition, you can set the printer to do an Auto Calibrate at power up and/or when the pivoting deck is opened and then closed. In all cases the printer will advance a few labels and calibrate the sensors so that they will detect TOF.
The T8000 icon-based control panel will guide you through the changes of configuration and settings of the printer. With the user-friendly step-by-step setup wizard, you can manage the printer settings easily. If you need more information, please refer to the User Manual.
The major benefit of having a PostScript/PDF printer command language is the ability to affordably and easily replace costly laser printers.